Mondays should be off limits. Let’s check out what’s going on with the Golden Knights and around the NHL:
- The Golden Knights are pretty good at winning hockey games at the T-Mobile Arena and that didn’t change against the division-leading Los Angeles Kings last night. Folks, the Golden Knights may just be for real. [Knights On Ice]
- James Neal and David Perron have been great for the Golden Knights. So great, in fact, that teams are entertaining the idea of making a trade for one (or both) of them. [Knights On Ice]
- After nearly a month of dressing AHL goalies, Malcolm Subban is finally back! Sports are good again! [Knights On Ice]
- Could the NHL be headed to Houston? It certainly sounds like that could be a possibility! [ProHockeyTalk]
- Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller looks to be leading the Calder Trophy race, but I know another guy who plays in the desert (Alex Tuch) who deserves some consideration as well. [NHL]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more Golden Knights coverage.