Happy Wednesday! Let’s get to the links:
- The Golden Knights have been successful on the ice, but they’re also making a killing off of it. They already rank No. 14 amongst the NHL’s most valuable franchises. [Forbes]
- Vegas defeated the Anaheim Ducks Tuesday night in a shootout thriller and I still can’t stop shaking. [Knights On Ice]
- Tomas Nosek has been a nice surprise for the Golden Knights and may actually be good! [Knights On Ice]
- The Seattle city council voted in favor for a $600 million renovation to the KeyArena, meaning the city’s pursuit of an NHL team just took a massive leap forward. [KING5]
- The International Olympic Committee has banned Russia from participating in the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang for doping. Sorry, Ovi! [SB Nation]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.