Rise and shine! Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Knights finally scored a power-play goal Tuesday night, and you can thank Brad Hunt’s effective drop passes and William Karlsson’s clean zone entries for that. [HockeyBuzz]
- Marc-Andre Fleury recently appeared on History Channel’s Counting Cars, and now he has a new whip. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- The NHL insists it won’t change its policy on marijuana use, but a change just may be the right move for the players. [Sportsnet]
- Sidney Crosby’s been arguably the best hockey player on the planet for years, but he admits that Connor McDavid has now taken that title. [ESPN]
- With the CWHL and NWHL considering a merger, it may not be long before we see a single women’s hockey league in North America. [AP]