Rise and shine! Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Oh, and the Knights also signed Alex Tuch to a seven-year contract extension, so that’s pretty nifty. [KOI]
- For those worried about Tuch’s long-term value, don’t be. The kid’s going to be a stud, and the scouts agree. [HockeyBuzz]
- So what’s Tuch’s ceiling exactly? Coaches and players sound off. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- Aside from William Karlsson (obviously), who should be considered the greatest goal-scorer in NHL history? [ESPN]
- The NHL doesn’t have an official policy on domestic violence, which is, um, absurd. Our friends over at Arctic Ice Hockey examine why a change is badly needed. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- Corey Crawford made his long-awaited return to the ice Thursday, and if there’s one thing we learned from his first game back, it’s that he’s far more than just a really good hockey player. [Second City Hockey]
- Predators coach Peter Laviolette got pretty wild the other night.