Rise and shine! Let’s go over some news and notes:
- You may be thinking, “Man, the Golden Knights sure have been spending a lot of money lately,” but there’s no reason to panic. George McPhee sure isn’t. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Vegas’ fourth line is now being referred to as the “Misery Line,” which is quite fitting. [KLAS-TV]
- Ryan Reaves is brewing his own IPA, and it should be available to the public soon.
In other news...
- You know what’s fun? Rookies! Rookies are fun! [ESPN]
- An early look at the 2019 NHL Entry Draft. [The Hockey News]
- Ever wonder why Zach Boychuk is following you on Twitter? We finally have answers! [The Athletic]