Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Did you wonder what kind of adventures Schmidt got into during his 20-game absence? Well, let’s just say Austria is very different from North America. [The Athletic]
- David Perron made his return to Vegas on Friday. And while he was playing for the opposing team, he still seems to miss Sin City quite a bit. [KOI]
- Who’s the best player on the Golden Knights? Here’s a hint; his name ends with “ssault.” [The Hockey News]
In other news...
- The next Connor McDavid is coming. And no, his name is not Alexis Lafreniere. [The Hockey News]
- Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews just aren’t fair sometimes.