Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Knights’ USA line of Max Pacioretty, Paul Stastny and Alex Tuch is pretty good! [KOI]
- Not that this should be surprising to anyone, but it seems pretty clear that Erik Haula will be out for a while. He had surgery on his knee not long after injuring it earlier this season. [ESPN]
- Starting Marc-Andre Fleury as much as the Knights are probably isn’t ideal. And history proves it. [The Athletic]
- Oh, look! Another article questioning Vegas’ credibility as a hockey market. That’s fun. [The Washington Post]
- Cody Eakin took a unique approach to pregame warmups yesterday.
Cody Eakin with a classic (?) warmup technique pic.twitter.com/tnPKmwFdCW— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) December 16, 2018
In other news...
- Alex Ovechkin is the greatest goal scorer of all time. And it doesn’t really matter if he catches Wayne Gretzky’s record or not. [The Hockey News]
- If you haven’t read up on Mikko Koskinen’s hockey life, you probably should. [TSN]