Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Christmas is over. I wonder if Golden Knights players ended up getting what they wanted from Santa this year? [KOI]
- We have no idea what’s going on with Max Pacioretty, but we’re certainly not stoked about Brandon Pirri being sent back down to the AHL. [KOI]
- Brayden Schenn to Vegas? [KOI]
In other news...
- What were the best hockey stories in 2018? Hint! Vegas may be somewhere on that list. [The Hockey News]
- Casey Mittelstadt and Macaulay Culkin are the same person.
When Casey's family left on their European vacation they forgot one minor detail: Casey. pic.twitter.com/YmWuXx13Af— Buffalo Sabres (@BuffaloSabres) December 21, 2018