Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights haven’t been particularly great since Colin Miller got hurt. Coincidence? Probably not! [SinBin.vegas]
- Ryan Reaves’ beer is here, and you need to get your hands on it as soon as possible (if you’re over 21 years of age obviously). [Las Vegas Review Journal]
In other news...
- Who will win the Norris? What about the Vezina? And the Calder? The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun makes his predictions. [The Athletic]
- Brad Marchand says he’s going to be on his best behavior during the Winter Classic, which means he’s going to lick, like, 50 people. [NHL]
- We already know how awesome Malcolm Subban is, but his brother’s also pretty cool, if you didn’t already know.
Trust me... SOUND ON for this one! Holiday Surprise 2018 is here! Thanks to my #BluelineBuddies @ryanseacrest @ryanfoundation @lilyaldridge @kingsofleon @rjosi90 @ABitetto7 #FilipForsberg @predsnhl @predsfoundation @hopitalchildren @vumcchildren @PKSF1 & everyone who supported! pic.twitter.com/RZDHdf3rSH— P.K. Subban (@PKSubban1) December 21, 2018