Let’s go over some news and notes:
- In case you haven’t heard, Ryan Reaves laid a pretty huge hit on Tom Wilson last night. How were players in the locker room reacting to the controversial hit? [The Athletic]
In other news...
- The Golden Knights are no longer the NHL’s newest franchise. Welcome to the NHL, Seattle! [SB Nation]
- How will the addition of a 32nd team impact the Golden Knights? We can tell you! [KOI]
- You know what stinks about Seattle being granted a team, though? It makes a lockout in 2020 look even more inevitable. [The Hockey News]
- Hockey in Seattle is going to be awesome. But the team’s uniforms are probably going to be super lame.
Pay close attention to this jersey’s colour scheme. Told this will be extremely similar to what Seattle’s home jersey will look like and team colours will be. pic.twitter.com/WnjvwSE31a— David Pagnotta (@TheFourthPeriod) December 4, 2018