Let’s get to the links:
- The Golden Knights beat the Philadelphia Flyers last night, so that’s nice. [Knights On Ice]
- Oh, and some guy named Marc-Andre Fleury won his 400th career game? Yeah, whatever. No big deal. [Knights On Ice]
- Fleury wasn’t the only player making NHL history last night. Alex Ovechkin also registered his 600th career goal, so that’s neat. [Japers’ Rink]
- Good teams don’t always have a ton of cap space, but that certainly isn’t an issue for the Golden Knights. [SinBin.vegas]
- I hope you’re not looking forward to the NHL going to the 2022 Olympics, because that’s far from a guarantee. [TSN]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.