Happy Thursday! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights lost to the Coyotes last night, which feels extremely weird and yucky. [Knights On Ice]
- Regardless of the loss, though, the Golden Knights are going to the playoffs! We’re just getting started, folks! [ProHockeyTalk]
- Let’s check in on some of the youngsters likely to make the leap to the NHL soon! [The Hockey News]
- Head injuries are clearly a major issue in hockey. But for whatever reason, the NHL refuses to acknowledge it. [TSN]
- It’s common for ice hockey to be played on, you know, ice. So it’s only natural that the NHL is trying to do its part in protecting the environment. [USA TODAY]
- Zdeno Chara just turned 41 and is still getting contract extensions. Mad respect. [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.