Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- We finally know where the Golden Knights will be playing Game 1. See you soon, Winnipeg. [Knights on Ice]
- Marc-Andre Fleury met his biggest fan yesterday — a Jack Russell terrier named Bark-Andre Fleury. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- His play may not be flashy, but Pierre-Edouard Bellemare is undoubtedly one of the leaders that holds the Golden Knights together. [The Athletic]
- The Golden Knights celebrated Alex Tuch’s 22nd birthday by eating a bunch of Italian food. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Carrie Underwood is rooting for the Golden Knights to win the Stanley Cup. #CupIn1 confirmed.
And I’ll also say, until next season, I am officially a @GoldenKnights fan! I’ll enjoy seeing them make a little history!!— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) May 11, 2018