Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- The statue outside of Caesar’s Palace is holding a giant Golden Knights flag and hockey stick. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Jonathan Marchessault is fantastic and it’s a surprise the Golden Knights aren’t under suspicion for robbery after they stole him from the Panthers. [SB Nation]
- Want to go to Game 4? I hope you have $5,000! [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Bryce Harper gets more nervous watching Golden Knights games than any of his own games. [Sportsnet]
- Qatar, a tiny country in the Middle East, is paying $100,000 to help Capitals fans get home after Game 4. [SB Nation]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.