Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- WE’RE GOING TO THE FREAKING STANLEY CUP FINAL BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!! [Knights on Ice]
- Deryk Engelland touched the Clarence S. Campbell Bowl, but as the Penguins have proved, that doesn’t really matter too much. [SinBin.vegas]
- This is an amazing time, and the long-suffering fans of Las Vegas deserve every minute of it. [Washington Post]
- If you want “Conference Champions” gear, you’ll have to hurry up and shoot your shot. Golden Knights apparel is selling like hot cakes. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- We still have no idea who the Golden Knights will face in the Stanley Cup Final, but the Tampa Bay Lightning have the Capitals right where they want them. [Raw Charge]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.