The Golden Knights will be featured nine times on NBC Sports in the 2018-19 season, a four-game increase from a season ago. Vegas’ season opener on Oct. 4 against the Philadelphia Flyers will be the first of that slate, followed by the Stanley Cup Final rematch against the Washington Capitals on Oct. 10 in D.C.
NBC is calling this schedule its “most diverse” since acquiring the TV rights to the NHL nearly 13 years ago, featuring a more wide selection of teams in primetime action. Vegas will be featured on Wednesday Night Hockey five times during the regular season. That includes the first meeting against the Capitals and three home games against Anaheim (Nov. 14), Nashville (Jan. 23) and Boston (Feb. 20).
Vegas’ final national TV game is also a Wednesday nighter, March 27 at Colorado.
The Golden Knights will also get the rare Sunday night treatment on March 17, at home, against Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers.
Here’s the full national telly schedule.
- Oct. 3 vs. Philadelphia (7 p.m.)
- Oct. 10 at Washington (5 p.m.)
- Oct. 30 at Nashville (5 p.m.)
- Nov. 14 vs. Anaheim (7:30 p.m.)
- Nov. 27 at Chicago (5 p.m.)
- Jan. 23 vs. Nashville (7 p.m.)
- Feb. 20 vs. Boston (7 p.m.)
- March 17 vs. Edmonton (7 p.m.)
- March 27 at Colorado (7 p.m.)