Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- Cody Glass missed Golden Knights practice with a lower-body injury on Tuesday. Not exactly the most ideal time for the injury bug to strike. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- We still don’t know what role Erik Haula will be playing this season, but Gerard Gallant made it clear that he’ll be seeing plenty of ice time. Read up more on that and some other Golden Knights tidbits from The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun. [The Athletic]
- The Golden Knights have formed a partnership with William Hill, which is believe to be the first known partnership between an NHL team and a bookmaker in North America. So that’s pretty neat. [ESPN]
In other news...
- Who should you be aiming to draft onto your fantasy hockey team? That Jonathan Marchessault dude might not be a bad option. [The Hockey News]
- Who will win this year’s Calder Trophy? I know a guy named Rasmus Dahlin who may be in contention. [The Athletic]
- Speak of the devil, Dahlin looks really, really, really good.
Dahlin doing his thing pic.twitter.com/To0JmFvzmU— Buffalo Sabres (@BuffaloSabres) September 18, 2018