Let’s go over some news and notes:
- More importantly, though, we have a mystery that needs solving. Did Bellemare bite? Did he not bite? Let’s review the footage. [KOI]
- Congratulations, season-ticket holders! You get to pay more money now! Yay! [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Pavel Datsyuk could return to the NHL soon. He’s 40, but as long as he’s still got those slick hands, watch out! [TSN]
- Speaking of which, who will replace Chiarelli in Edmonton? Kelly McCrimmon seems like a legitimate candidate. [The Athletic]
- Is Gritty planning on murdering people at the All-Star Game? Because it certainly seems like he is. [SB Nation]