We’ve taken a brief hiatus from letting you know what’s been going on around the league. Let’s take a look.
Golden Knights news
- Of course William Karlsson’s hair is fantastic. His teammates are jealous, too. So of course Karlsson cut it off. (Las Vegas Review-Journal)
- Nic Hague is getting his opportunity on the big club, and it’s plays like this that show why he can be an everyday defenseman at the NHL level. (The Athletic)
- The Golden Knights will be holding Military Appreciation Night next Wednesday when they host the Blackhawks. (VGK)
- Cody Glass continues to be one hell of a player, proving he belongs in the NHL. (Las Vegas Sun)
- Golden Knights general manager Kelly McCrimmon opens up on a plethora of topics. (The Athletic)
News around the league
- We live for Seattle news. Seattle’s NHL squad will reportedly unveil their team name prior to the All-Star break. (Sportsnet)
- ESPN Daily is one of the best podcasts out there now. Mina Kimes talks with Dave Fleming about what happens when a hockey player takes a puck to the face and loses the pearly whites. (ESPN)
- I am here for Winter Classic sweaters. The Predators and Stars both hit it out of the park. (The Athletic)
- The Red Wings traded for Robby Fabbri. OK. (ESPN)
- Bryan Little got hit in the ear with a puck, which sounds like the damndest thing I’ve ever heard. ... I’ll see myself out. (ESPN)
Make sure you’re following us on Twitter (@KnightsOnIce) and like us on Facebook.