Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Vegas lost Saturday night, and that really stinks. But William Carrier’s back to hitting people, so that’s good! [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Think the Golden Knights won’t be buyers at the trade deadline? Well, think again. [The Athletic]
- Want a library card? No? Well, if you change your mind, you can get one with a Golden Knights logo on it. [KLAS-TV]
In other news...
- Craig freaking Berube is going to win the Jack Adams Award, isn’t he? [The Hockey News]
- Just kidding. The Jack Adams is almost definitely going to Barry Trotz. [ESPN]