Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights’ six-game winning streak came to an end last night in a 6-3 loss to the Flames. Sad! [KOI]
- Mark Stone is going to be a member of the Golden Knights for a very long time. At least eight more years, to be exact. [KOI]
- Episode 4 of KOI Radio has arrived, featuring special guest Justin Emerson of Las Vegas Sun. [KOI]
- Knights fans will have to wait a little longer before finding out if Nikita Gusev is coming to North America. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Ice hockey is the fastest-growing sport among young girls in America, but for whatever reason, women’s hockey still isn’t getting the exposure it deserves. [Sportsnet]
- On the topic of diversity in the sport of hockey, when will we see the NHL’s next black coach? [The Athletic]
- Quinn Hughes has signed his three-year entry-level deal with the Canucks. If things go the Canucks’ way, perhaps his brother will be joining him in Vancouver? [NHL]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.