Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Remember when Knights players literally weren’t allowed to say the word “playoffs?” Well, that’s different now. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Morgan Rielly didn’t use a homophobic slur the other night, but that doesn’t mean homophobia isn’t still present in the NHL. [The Hockey News]
- Evgeni Malkin has officially reached the 1,000-point mark. [PensBurgh]
- In the same game, Alex Ovechkin scored his 1,200th career point. Pretty impressive. [Japers’ Rink]
- There may not be a better rivalry than Caps-Pens.