Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Remember Valentin Zykov? No? Oh, well, he plays for the Golden Knights. But you might not actually see him play time for a while. [SinBin.vegas]
- Are you a Liverpool fan? Well, you may not be very happy with Paul Stastny when you find out which soccer team he supports. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Erik Brannstrom made his NHL debut last night. [Silver Seven]
- The NHL’s draft lottery is going to be a little earlier than usual, so that’s exciting! [ESPN]
- Speaking of which, who will be this year’s Ryan Merkley in the NHL Entry Draft? It appears Arthur Kaliyev may be that prospect. [The Athletic]
- Say what you will about the Sharks, but one of their best players, Evander Kane, is going through an unimaginable crisis that may keep him out of the lineup for a bit. Here’s to Kane coming back better than ever. [Sportsnet]
- Barry Trotz looked like he was running away with the Jack Adams, but that’s changed dramatically over the last few weeks. [The Hockey News]
- It appears Zach Boychuk is back to following everyone on Twitter again.