Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights lost their second straight game last night. This time it was the St. Louis Blues who wound up getting the win against Vegas. We have to wait a little long for the Knights to clinch their playoff spot. [KOI]
- Episode No. 5 of KOI Radio is here. We talked about a bunch of things, including Alex Tuch, Erik Haula and Marc-Andre Fleury’s baby’s name. [KOI]
- Imagine out-chirping Ryan Reaves. Oh, wait. You can’t. Because out-chirping Ryan Reaves isn’t possible. [The Athletic]
- Forget about skill and talent and hockey IQ. The Golden Knights’ All-Hair team is here, baby! [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- Most of the Capitals visited the White House yesterday, so I guess that’s newsworthy? [ESPN]
- Quinton Byfield is 6-foot-4 and 215 pounds. Oh, and he’s only 16. The kid made a huge impact in the OHL as a rookie, and he’s going to be a terror in the pros. [The Hockey News]
- It’s not much of a secret. Brain injuries are a major problem in hockey. And that’s why Ben Lovejoy has pledged to donate his brain to science in order to find answers. [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.