Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights dropped their third straight game last night. Let’s hurry it up and clinch this playoff spot, eh? [KOI]
- What’s the perfect lineup for the Golden Knights going into the playoffs? [SinBin.vegas]
- Alex Tuch turned out to be a pretty fantastic athlete. And so did all the other kids who lived on his street in Baldwinsville, New York. [The Athletic]
- Ryan Reaves’ beer is now available in cans, which you can buy at Lee’s Discount Liquor!
In other news...
- If you’d like to read a whole article about how great Tomas Tatar has been for the Canadiens and how silly the Golden Knights look now, here it is. [The Hockey News]
- Jon Cooper is going to remain the head coach of the Tampa Bay Lightning for a few more years. [Raw Charge]
- Ever wonder how the NHL’s concussion spotting process works? Well, here it is. [The Athletic]