Let’s go over some news and notes:
- We answered your questions yesterday, and it appears William Carrier and Deryk Engelland wouldn’t look out of place with a handlebar ‘stache. [KOI]
- Marc-Andre Fleury? Yeah, he’s pretty good! After getting two shutouts in as many games, the 34-year-old earned First Star of the Week honors. [KOI]
- Shea Theodore has been playing quite well recently, and the recent shakeup of the defensive pairings may have a lot to do with that. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- The legendary Ted Lindsay passed away yesterday. One of the best to ever lace ‘em up. And without him, the game of hockey wouldn’t be in nearly as good a place as it is. [The Athletic]
- Elias Pettersson seemed to be running away with the Calder early on in the season, but he has some competition now. [ESPN]
- Female officials are coming. And it’s not a matter of if. It’s a matter of when. This is long overdue. [Washington Post]