Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights have 15 regular-season games remaining. What do they need to accomplish before the start of the postseason? [The Athletic]
- When will Nick Holden come out of the press box? Nobody knows. But Vegas has been playing quite well defensively without him, so... [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- In case this wasn’t already completely obvious, Ryan Reaves just cannot stand Tom Wilson.
“I just don’t like him. Hands down, I just don’t like the guy."@reavo7five spoke to @JeffMarek and @jasonyork about his rivalry with Tom Wilson. #IceSurfing pic.twitter.com/eBV0aLNgxs— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) March 6, 2019
In other news...
- NHL general managers proposed a new rule that if a player loses their helmet during play, they have to immediately head (pun intended) to the bench. [Sportsnet]
- I’m 25 and can barely run a mile, let alone play professional ice hockey at 40 years old. [The Hockey News]
- Thanks to Jake Guentzel, Sidney Crosby now has 1,200 career points.
With an assist on @jakenbake20's goal, Crosby has hit 1,200 career points. pic.twitter.com/jeYz50syPX— NHL GIFs (@NHLGIFs) March 6, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.