Let’s go over some news and notes:
- When will Nick Holden come out of the press box? Nobody knows. But Vegas has been playing quite well defensively without him, so... [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- In case this wasn’t already completely obvious, Ryan Reaves just cannot stand Tom Wilson.
In other news...
- NHL general managers proposed a new rule that if a player loses their helmet during play, they have to immediately head (pun intended) to the bench. [Sportsnet]
- I’m 25 and can barely run a mile, let alone play professional ice hockey at 40 years old. [The Hockey News]
- Thanks to Jake Guentzel, Sidney Crosby now has 1,200 career points.