Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights’ losing streak is finally over! Now it’s time to keep the momentum going. [KOI]
- A lot of people hate on Malcolm Subban. But you know what? He’s actually a pretty solid backup! [The Athletic]
- Marc-Andre Fleury was back at practice yesterday! The return is imminent, folks.
In other news...
- Defense doesn’t win championships anymore. Times have changed. It’s all about the firepower now, baby! [TSN]
- The Devils have been pretty horrendous this season. And it’s not all because of injuries, either. [All About The Jersey]
- Matt Dumba absolutely owned Joel Eriksson Ek with a legendary April Fools’ prank. [NHL]
- Islanders fans seem to be really mad at John Tavares for some reason. I wonder what happened?
Imagine being an adult and getting this mad at a professional athlete? pic.twitter.com/bXDvov2xXo— Hockey Collective (@HKYCollective) April 2, 2019