Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The pope is a Golden Knights fan, which obviously means there’s a Stanley Cup parade coming to Vegas very soon. [KOI]
- William Karlsson is going to want a long-term deal. Can the Knights afford to give it to him? [SinBin.vegas]
- The Golden Knights players participating in the World Hockey Championship seem to be having fun.
SCORES!— TSN (@TSN_Sports) May 10, 2019
On the PP, @GoldenKnights teammates Jonathan Marchessault, Mark Stone and Shea Theodore connect to get @HC_Men on the board!
1-1 | #IIHFWorlds pic.twitter.com/sY3OgJFey8
In other news...
- Remember how we were all clowning on Martin Jones a few weeks ago? Yeah, well, we look really stupid now. [The Hockey News]
- The Seattle expansion franchise wants to hear the voice of the fans. What will the team be called. What will its colors be? Will there be a live guitar solo every time the team scores? [NHL]
- Paul Maurice is rightfully on the hot seat in Winnipeg. But should the Jets move on or keep him around? [Arctic Ice Hockey]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.