Let’s go over some news and notes:
- What’s going on with Pierre-Edouard Bellemare? Could his days with the Golden Knights be over? [KOI]
- The Golden Knights’ practice facility in Henderson still hasn’t been made official. But that will likely change next week. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Not saying it’s going to happen, but what would things be like if William Karlsson isn’t wearing a Knights sweater next season? [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- With a 3-0 series lead over the Hurricanes, it’s really looking like the Bruins will be representing the Eastern Conference in the Stanley Cup Final. [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
- The Buffalo Sabres have found their new coach. Let’s see if Ralph Krueger can take this team to the next level. [Die By The Blade]
- Jordan Binnington is earning himself a whole lot of money thanks to his play in the postseason. [The Hockey News]
- Jack Hughes is now 18 years old. You know what that means? No more full cage, baby!
A #HappyBirthday to Team USA forward and projected No. 1 overall #NHLDraft pick Jack Hughes, who turns 18 today and can officially shed the cage at the #IIHFWorlds...— TSN Hockey (@TSNHockey) May 14, 2019
More from @tsn_wally: https://t.co/1XqADjdfyu #TSNHockey pic.twitter.com/PrWduwOzzX
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.