Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Mark Stone continues to be very, very good at ice hockey. [CBC]
- The Golden Knights’ most important season to date was obviously their inaugural season, right? Wrong. Their most important season came long before the team was even assembled. [The Athletic]
- This UNLV student’s graduation cap is pretty legendary.
I wasn't going to decorate my grad cap...but then a travesty happened. #VegasBorn #VGK #UNLVGrad #NOTAMAJOR pic.twitter.com/E9uQn57iU5— Cayla Marie (@g0ldengirl_) May 18, 2019
In other news...
- Folks. The Blues officially have a 3-2 series lead over the Sharks. This nightmare may finally end soon. [St. Louis Game Time]
- It sure seems like the Penguins are going to have a busy offseason. Could Phil Kessel, Kris Letang and Evgeni Malkin all be on the way out? [The Hockey News]
- John Davidson is taking over as president of the New York Rangers. [Blueshirt Banter]
- The Senators are about to interview Patrick Roy for their vacant head coaching position. It’s that bad in Ottawa. [Sportsnet]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.