Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Colin Miller’s 2018-19 season didn’t quite go according to plan. Has he played his last game with the Golden Knights? [KOI]
- Golden Knights fans helped the team donate over $1 million dollars to charity this season, so that’s neat. [Golden Knights]
- Jonathan Marchessault is absolutely dominating for Team Canada right now. Here’s a pretty awesome highlight-reel assist against Denmark yesterday.
SCORES!— TSN (@TSN_Sports) May 20, 2019
Jonathan Marchessault slams on the breaks behind the net and feeds Pierre-Luc Dubois in front to open the scoring for @HC_Men!
1-0 | #IIHFWorlds pic.twitter.com/9Jmdu4Kiqv
In other news...
- The Blues can finish off the Sharks tonight. Let’s all hope for the best. [USA Today]
- The Knights likely won’t make any massive free agent signings this summer, but at any rate, here are the top 20 UFAs of the class. [The Athletic]
- It was a fun year for the Hurricanes, but what will Justin Williams do next? Is he coming back for another season? [NHL]
- Robin Lehner had a pretty amazing year for the Islanders. Will he be back on the island next season? [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Most Seattle fans want their new hockey team to wear green and blue sweaters. What say you?
We’ve heard a lot of opinions, so we figured we should go ahead and just ask the question.— NHL Seattle (@NHLSeattle_) May 20, 2019
What team colors do you prefer?
While you’re at it, answer some more questions and show us how you #LiveHockey → https://t.co/nBVCHtpAoD
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.