Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Let’s talk about Erik Haula. What is in store for him after missing the majority of the 2018-19 season? [KOI]
- We now have dates to look forward to! The Golden Knights released their preseason schedule and key training camp dates yesterday. [KOI]
- The NHL Awards are tonight, and Mark Stone better win the Selke or I’ll be very upset. [The Athletic]
- Perhaps Montreal could be a good destination for Colin Miller? [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- Many have been assuming the salary cap would be around $82 million for next season, but it turns out it might be a bit lower than that. [TSN]
- We haven’t seen the last of Joe Thornton. He says he plans on returning for another season. [NHL]
- Another day, another trade for the Flyers. San Jose’s Justin Braun is headed to Philadelphia. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Speaking of the Flyers, they signed Kevin Hayes to a contract worth a whole lot of money. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Braydon Coburn re-signed with the Lightning on a two-year deal . [Raw Charge]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.