Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights’ full 2019-20 regular-season schedule has arrived! Lots of San Jose to start the season. [Golden Knights]
- If you’ve been wondering if Clayton Stoner is alive, it’s official. He is. And he is coaching the Vegas Junior Golden Knights. [Golden Knights]
- Speaking of San Jose, the Sharks trolled the Golden Knights pretty hard yesterday with their season schedule in playlist form.
Grab the aux cord. The 2019-20 San Jose Sharks schedule is now in playlist form.— San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) June 25, 2019
: https://t.co/SBCD5jwx7d pic.twitter.com/Myypgw6ThZ
In other news...
- Brooks Orpik is calling it a career after 1,035 regular-season NHL games. Not an easy feat. [Japers’ Rink]
- Craig Berube? The guy who helped the Blues win their first Stanley Cup in franchise history? He is finally St. Louis’ full-time coach! [St. Louis Game Time]
- The Coyotes acquired Carl Soderberg from the Avalanche in exchange for Kevin Connauton and a third-round pick. [Five For Howling]
- Jack Hughes is going to wear No. 86 for the Devils, which is definitely, well, a choice.
Nothing like seeing your @NHL jersey for the first time.— New Jersey Devils (@NJDevils) June 25, 2019
Jack Hughes will wear #86 for the #NJDevils. pic.twitter.com/LLyjl87UTH
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.