Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights signed Jonas Rondbjerg to his entry-level contract Friday, so expect to see him playing for the Wolves next season. [KOI]
- Speaking of which, the Wolves lost Game 2 of the Calder Cup Final against the Checkers. Game 3 is Wednesday in Chicago. [Chicago Daily Herald]
- Nikita Gusev and Jimmy Schuldt both need new contracts. Based on history, what will those contracts look like? [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- The Bruins absolutely beat the hell out of the Blues on Saturday. It was not a fun time, folks. [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
- A video surfaced showing Capitals forward Evgeny Kuznetsov in the presence of something quite illegal, but he’s been proven innocent of any wrongdoing. [ESPN]
- The mental part of hockey is just as important as the physical part of it. There are ways to measure a player’s cognitive abilities, and it’s time scouts start to take advantage of them. [Winging It In Motown]