Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Could the Golden Knights be interested in German defenseman Moritz Seider in this year’s draft? [KOI]
- Cody Glass is an alpha wolf. [The Athletic]
- Offer sheets never happen anymore, but William Karlsson sure seems like a player who could interest a number of teams. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- What’s the best way to commence a building’s demolition? Take wrist shots at the windows! Obviously!
And just like that, we’ve got Hockey in Henderson!! @cityofhenderson is ready to Knock Down, Knight Up pic.twitter.com/jDkqTfK5Hr— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) June 3, 2019
In other news...
- The Blues have tied the series. Crazy what happens when you don’t allow four power-play goals in one game! [St. Louis Game Time]
- The Flyers traded a fifth-round pick to the Jets for Kevin Hayes’ negotiating rights. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Do you ever just lay around and wonder how prospects prepare for the NHL Draft Combine? Didn’t think so. But here’s where you can learn about that if you want. [The Athletic]
- Dave Portnoy, the noted mega bro Barstool Sports founder who was mad about fans reacting negatively to his partnership with the Bruins for their rally towel, is upset about a towel.
I just got assaulted by a classy @StLouisBlues fan Then he denied it. Stay classy St. Louis. Classless city. Dissapointing. pic.twitter.com/lxkZke7CUq— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) June 4, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.