Let’s go over some news and notes:
- 7Five Brewing has officially been approved in Las Vegas. We’ll be seeing a lot more of Ryan Reaves’ beer very soon. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- You probably want to get to know Jimmy Schuldt a little more, eh? Well, here you go. Twenty-two shifts against the Kings. [Sinbin.vegas]
- The Hurricanes unintentionally owned Deryk Engelland on Twitter yesterday.
Happy #WorldEmojiDay❗️ pic.twitter.com/BRUKSpfSuS— Carolina Hurricanes (@NHLCanes) July 17, 2019
In other news...
- The Avalanche are already looking like one of the best in the Western Conference. But so is Vegas. [The Hockey News]
- The question that isn’t talked about nearly as much as it should be. Should you wear the jersey of a player who’s younger than you? [The Athletic]
- Who is the best shooter of the salary cap era? One could make an argument for Steven Stamkos. [Raw Charge]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.