Let’s go over some news and notes:
- If you want to pay $100, you can get Ryan Reaves to talk mad trash to your worst enemy for you. That’s a real thing. [KOI]
- A number of youngsters (and some veterans) will be fighting for the open spot on the Golden Knights’ blue line. Who will come out victorious? [HockeyBuzz]
- We’re about to get a look inside the life of William Karlsson and, folks, I am giddy.
Coming soon...— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) August 15, 2019
The man behind the hair pic.twitter.com/QLFP60YRZO
In other news...
- Patrick Marleau may not be going back to San Jose, but it sure sounds like Joe Thornton is ready to suit up for another season with the Sharks. [NHL]
- Jake Gardiner and Derick Brassard are both still sitting on the open market waiting to sign with a team. What are some of the best late-summer signings in recent memory? [The Hockey News]
- Way may know the name of the Seattle franchise’s AHL expansion affiliate. How does the Palm Springs Firebirds sound? [The Desert Sun]
- How many minutes should NHL stars play per game? As many as NBA stars? Or would they die of exhaustion in the middle of the ice? [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.