Let’s go over some news and notes:
- At No. 9 on our Top 25 Under 25 countdown comes the Golden Knights’ very own battering ram, forward William Carrier. [KOI]
- If you haven’t heard Jermaine Loewen’s story, you really need to. Impossible not to root for him. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- It’s looking like there may be more than just one spot up for grabs on the Golden Knights’ blue line. [The Athletic]
- The Golden Knights officially have their very own airplane.
It’s so beautiful ✈️ #VegasBorn pic.twitter.com/li2k72qVqm— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) September 10, 2019
In other news...
- Evidently Penguins forward Evgeni Malkin was going to request a trade if Phil Kessel wasn’t shipped off this summer. [The Athletic]
- Tomas Hertl is very, very good, and he might be a problem for the Golden Knights next season. [The Hockey News]
- It appears the NHL and NHLPA are building some momentum toward coming up with a new labor deal. [ESPN]
- Alex Ovechkin has had some real bad luck over the last couple days. [NHL]
- The Coyotes got a puppy!
We're so excited to officially welcome the newest member of #OurPack, Luna!— Arizona Coyotes (@ArizonaCoyotes) September 9, 2019
Details: https://t.co/FASqpceD0h pic.twitter.com/ChVcG7hGyw
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.