Let’s go over some news and notes:
- If you haven’t heard Jermaine Loewen’s story, you really need to. Impossible not to root for him. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- It’s looking like there may be more than just one spot up for grabs on the Golden Knights’ blue line. [The Athletic]
- The Golden Knights officially have their very own airplane.
In other news...
- Tomas Hertl is very, very good, and he might be a problem for the Golden Knights next season. [The Hockey News]
- It appears the NHL and NHLPA are building some momentum toward coming up with a new labor deal. [ESPN]
- Alex Ovechkin has had some real bad luck over the last couple days. [NHL]
- The Coyotes got a puppy!