Let’s go over some news and notes:
- As we enter September, our Top 25 Under 25 series continues. At No. 16 is everyone’s favorite healthy scratch, Valentin Zykov! [KOI]
- Just as one would expect, Ryan Reaves served as the ordained minister in a wedding over the weekend. [NHL]
- Also, during the wedding ceremony, Reaves referred to himself as Evander Kane’s “worst nightmare” and Kane apparently didn’t like that.
Great example of trying to be relevant when you’re not https://t.co/aM8C053mhJ— Evander Kane (@evanderkane_9) September 2, 2019
In other news...
- The players may opt out of the current CBA, and escrow is a large reason why. Player strike incoming? [Chicago Daily Herald]
- Justin Williams hasn’t officially retired, but he’s stepping away from hockey for the time being to consider his future. [Canes Country]