Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights came up short against the Devils last night, and their playoff hopes are quickly starting to fade. [Knights On Ice]
- The worst part? Mark Stone and Max Pacioretty don’t seem like themselves after returning from injuries. [Knights On Ice]
In other news...
- It sure doesn’t sound like the Flames are very interested in letting Johnny Gaudreau leave in free agency. [NHL]
- As if the Flyers’ season couldn’t get any worse, they being sued by two of their own trainers for exposure to carcinogen emissions at the team’s training facility. [The Athletic]
- The Red Wings will be without their captain for the remainder of the season. [Winging It In Motown]
- Marshawn Lynch drove the Zamboni at the Kraken’s practice facility, and it’s as amazing as you’d hoped it would be. Oh, and he and Macklemore are now minority owners of the team.
Now that this has been made public, I can finally share this video of Marshawn wheeling a Zamboni at the Kraken practice facility. What a legend. https://t.co/MZLDnqdcsO pic.twitter.com/PmVewcE1tm— Brian Cobb (@brianrcobb) April 18, 2022
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.