Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Peter DeBoer wants to stay in Vegas, but do the Golden Knights want him back? They’ll have a discussion about it later this week. [The Athletic]
- DeBoer may not be perfect, but there are some legitimate reasons why he deserves to stay with the Knights for another year. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- The Golden Knights aren’t in the playoffs, but the Silver Knights are. And they’re kinda killing it. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Louis Domingue. Build the man a statue. Under insane circumstances, he helped guide the Penguins to a wild victory in triple overtime. [PensBurgh]
- Meanwhile, the Capitals got the better of the Panthers in Game 1 of their series. [Japers’ Rink]
- The Avalanche absolutely destroyed the Predators, as many were expecting. [On The Forecheck]
- The Flames? Oh, they appear legit. They drew first blood in their series against the Stars. [Matchsticks & Gasoline]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.