Let’s go over some news and notes:
- It sounds like the Golden Knights have reached a verbal agreement with Reilly Smith to keep him in Vegas for a few more years. They’ll need to clear cap space to make it official, though. [Knights On Ice]
- Speaking of Reilly Smith, he’s still pretty darn good despite all the injuries he’s dealt with. [Knights On Ice]
- Things are quiet for the Golden Knights right now, so here’s a projection of the 2022-23 roster. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- Should the Avalanche’s game-winning goal against the Lightning in Game 4 have counted? A lot of people have a lot of opinions. [ESPN]
- It sure sounds like the Predators are doing everything in their power to keep Filip Forsberg in Nashville. [Sportsnet]
- Patrice Bergeron is reportedly planning on returning to the Bruins next season on a one-year deal. [TSN]
- The Senators’ hopes of getting a new arena in downtown Ottawa aren’t dead yet. [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.