Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Depth players don’t always get much time in the limelight, so here’s a deep dive into the Golden Knights’ lesser known signings. [SinBin.vegas]
- You can be one of those people who skate around during commercial breaks and clean up the snow on the ice.
This is your ~Chance~ to become part of the crew that fires up The Fortress and keeps the ice clean— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) July 27, 2022
Tryouts for the 2022-23 Knights Guard presented by @Cosmopolitan_LV take place Thursday at @CityNatlArena! Registration closes 7/27 at 12pm
Register: https://t.co/P6boNAje2L pic.twitter.com/pIhiNjF50a
In other news...
- Paul Byron helped saved the life of a seaplane pilot in Quebec, so that’s pretty wild. [New York Post]
- Jesse Puljujarvi has officially re-signed with the Oilers, but will he stay a member of the Oilers? [Copper And Blue]
- It sure doesn’t sound like Jonathan Toews is confident he’ll remain a member of the Blackhawks for much longer. [The Athletic]
- The Kings are going to retire Dustin Brown’s number and give him a statue outside the arena, which is interesting.
Dustin Brown - Forever a King— NHL Alumni (@NHLAlumni) July 26, 2022
On February 11th, 2023, @DustinBrown23 will be honoured by the @LAKings with his jersey retirement and statue unveiling.
Congratulations Dustin! pic.twitter.com/zrbWl2A9mp
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.