Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights weren’t all that physical under Pete DeBoer, but that could change with Bruce Cassidy at the helm. [The Athletic]
- Who would be on the Golden Knights’ Mount Rushmore? The SinBin fellas took a swing at it. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- The Sharks hired Mike Grier as their new general manager, who becomes the first Black GM in NHL history. Pretty awesome. [Fear The Fin]
- The Lightning traded Ryan McDonagh to the Predators over the weekend, so that’s pretty zesty. [Raw Charge]
- Rick Bowness found a new head coaching gig. He’s headed to Winnipeg to coach up the Jets. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- The Oilers are finally going back to their royal blue uniforms, which they never should have abandoned in the first place.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.