Knights Nuggets: 2 Vegas prospects chosen to play in CIBC Canada Russia Series
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Rise and shine! Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights have won two games. Back-to-back. Impressive! What did we learn from their second straight victory? [KOI]
- While Vegas did end up getting the win against Buffalo, things were feeling all too familiar early in the contest. [SinBin.vegas]
- Reid Duke, the first Golden Knights player ever, is turning some heads in Chicago. [Chicago Sun-Times]
- Knights prospects Cody Glass and Ben Jones and Nick Suzuki will be playing in the CIBC Canada Russia Series, so that’s pretty neat. [CHL]
In other news...
- The Anaheim Ducks have finally signed Nick Ritchie to a new deal. Ritchie and the Ducks head to Vegas to take on the Knights this Saturday. [Anaheim Calling]
- Connor McDavid is doing some Mario Lemieux-type things up in Edmonton. [The Hockey News]
The Maple Leafs obviously want to keep William Nylander in Toronto. But if they can’t get a deal done soon, they might have no choice but to trade the young star. [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.