Knights Nuggets: A whole lot of people bought Marc-Andre Fleury’s jersey last season
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Pavel Dorofeyev? He’s pretty darn good, and he comes in at No. 13 on our Top 25 Under 25 list. [KOI]
- William Carrier doesn’t quite get the credit he deserves. Could other teams come calling about him? [SinBin.vegas]
- Goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury had one of the NHL’s top-selling jerseys last season. Not too much of a shock.
Have a look at the top-selling jerseys from the 2018-19 season, presented by @NHL_Shop and @Fanatics.— NHL (@NHL) September 3, 2019
Is anyone surprised? pic.twitter.com/pPMfld3wVG
In other news...
- The Coyotes signed forward Clayton Keller to an eight-year contract with an AAV of over $7 million. [NHL]
- Veteran forward Drew Stafford is somehow still playing hockey, and he’ll be with the Wild this summer on a PTO. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The United States Hockey Hall of Fame Class of 2019 has officially been revealed. [The Hockey News]
- Here’s a naked Evander Kane for your viewing pleasure.
Finally here it is......#BodyIssue Thanks to @espn and everyone involved for a great shoot. pic.twitter.com/17wfbSWpik— Evander Kane (@evanderkane_9) September 4, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.