Knights Nuggets: Bring on Game 7
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights have a lot of decisions to make in the coming weeks. Who stays and who goes? [KOI]
- The Wolves lost to the Charlotte Checkers in the Calder Cup Final, so that’s kind of a bummer. [KOI]
- If you’re betting on the Golden Knights being active in free agency, you probably shouldn’t. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- Stanley Cup Final. Game 7. It doesn’t get much better than that, folks. [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
- The Sabres signed Jeff Skinner to a massive eight-year contract extension on Friday. [Die By The Blade]
- Corey Perry may not be a member of the Anaheim Ducks for much longer, folks. [Anaheim Calling]
- The Canucks seem to want Milan Lucic for some insane reason. It also turns out that James Neal could be on the move to Edmonton. [Copper & Blue]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.