Knights Nuggets: Bring on the Capitals
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- The Vegas Golden Knights are facing the Washington Capitals in the Stanley Cup Final. Seriously. Let’s do the damn thing. [Knights on Ice]
- A former Capital has been playing quite well for the Golden Knights this season, and now he finally has an opportunity to exact revenge on his former team. [Knights on Ice]
- If you’re still convinced the Golden Knights’ expansion draft was rigged, this may change your mind. [ESPN]
- So many people are rooting for Marc-Andre Fleury right now, but especially the folks up in Nova Scotia. [Toronto Star]
- Where does the Golden Knights’ amazing inaugural season rank amongst the unlikeliest runs in American sports history? [ESPN]
- John Tavares is clearly the crown jewel of this offseason’s free agency class. Where could he end up? [Sportsnet]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.