Knights Nuggets: Brooks Macek is pretty good!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights’ second line is pretty freaking good. Makes you wonder what’ll happen when Paul Stastny comes back. [KOI]
- Marc-Andre Fleury turned 34 years old yesterday, but you’d hardly be able to tell by the way he’s been playing. [KOI]
- It’s not often that a team wins a game 8-3 while still playing poorly. Apparently that’s what the Knights did Tuesday evening. [SinBin.vegas]
- Brooks Macek has yet to play a single game in the NHL, but by the way he’s playing, it may not be long before he makes his debut. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- The Flyers are kind of a dumpster fire right now. [Broad Street Hockey]
- And so are the Blues. [St. Louis Game Time]
- You know what team isn’t a dumpster fire, though? The Buffalo Sabres. And it looks like Buffalo’s head coach is ahead of the pack for the Jack Adams. [Die by the Blade]
- Even if the Maple Leafs manage to sign William Nylander by Saturday, his days in Toronto could still be numbered.
“The one thing I do believe, no matter what happens… this will be William Nylander’s final season as a Toronto Maple Leaf…” @FriedgeHNIC on #TimandSid— Tim and Sid (@timandsid) November 29, 2018
Elliotte joined #TimandSid today to break down all things Nylander.
Watch the full clip below! 👇#Hockeytwitter pic.twitter.com/74gSsNvSQD
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.